Thursday, July 9, 2009

Getting started...

I started today by taking a decision that I had been pondering over. Delaying it would only have still kept my mind on it. Interestingly, I found an inner joy as I took action. Having prayed earlier about it; what I know I have to do is to keep believing that the best things will come. I know things do go contrary to our expectations at certain times but experience has taught me that, cultivating an attitude of gratitude to the creator of the universe at all times, enables one to have peace of mind amidst the storms of life. It also enables us to see opportunities in situations or places that may look ordinary.

It has been raining here for over four hours and I am enjoying it. With a paper and a pen, I have set to make some plans as regards the days ahead. I believe I am doing the right thing. O yes! Our personal development coaches often advice their clients to plan. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

I have observed some dynamic people who have things going well for them and I have noticed that they are often conscious of how they spend their time. They seem focused and have a strong drive in all they do. There is a great sense of urgency flowing in my veins right now.

My advice... if you can do that thing you have always delayed now; do it. Always take some time out, to reflect and plan as well. It is my desire to get on top of my game and that is the desire I have for you reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment